FULL BLACK NINJA SWORD JAPANESE HANDMADE FOLDED CARBON STEEL BLADE VERY SHARP
- Overall Length: 40.9 inch / 104cm
- Nagasa Length: 27.8 inch / 70.5cm
- Handle Length: 10.6 inch / 27cm
- Blade Width(near Habaki): 1.26 inch / 3.20cm
- Blade Width(near Kissaki): 0.91inch / 2.30cm
- Weight(with Saya): 2.31lbs / 1.05kg (appro)
- Weight(without Saya): 2.17lbs / 0.98kg (appro)
- Blade Material: Damascus folded steel + special treated
- Blade Color: Full Black
- Tsuba Material: Iron
- Saya Material: Hard wood
- Handle Material: Genuine ray skin + Hard wood
- Blade Shape: SHINOGI-ZUKURI
- Kissaki Shape: CHU-KISSAKI
- HI(blood groove): Yes
- Sharpess: Very sharp
- Condition: Brand new
This sword is hand forged and hand sharpened using Japanese methods to create a perfect blade. Fully functional and battle ready. The accessories of the sword are all authentic from the ray skin handle, to silk sage-o and copper oxidized fittings. This is the best sword you will find in the price range.
Materials And Way Of Forge:
BLADE: The blade of the sword has been hand forged using the ancient method of sword making. Full hand forged, hand polished.
This sword is made of damascus folded steel with 13 times folding to create the 8192 layers, which cast flexibility and hardness of the blade in a large degree. The visible tenuous undulating grain on the blade was resulted from folded repeatedly during forging.
The whole blade was hardened by oil quenched. The blade has been special treated which creates a black pattern on the blade. The pattern can prevent the blade from rusting.
The blade has a long Hi (blood groove) on each side, this not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung, but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. The tip of the blade is a Chu Kissaki (medium length).
This blade comes with a full length Tang which greatly enhances the strength of the sword. this sword is strong enough to cut through a thick bamboo tree with a single strike yet sharp enough to slice paper.
TSUBA:The Tsuba (guard) of the sword is made of iron. The Habaki (blade collar) is a one piece brass construction. Two Seppas (spacer) secure the Tsuba.
TSUKA:The Tsuka (handle) core is wooden and it is tightly wrapped over genuine Ray skin Samegawa with synthetic silk Ito. The Fuchi (sleeve) and Kashira (buttcap) are made of iton. The Tang of the sword is secured by two Mekugi (peg). Two copper Menuki (ornament) are on each side of the Tsuka.
SAYA: The saya (sheath) of the sword is hard wood. Sage-O has been tied around the bright copper Kurigaga (knob) of the scabbard. The Koiguchi has been hardened.
This is a super, truly samurai sword very suitable for iaido and kendo superior. It is also allows you to make a collection of realistic, yet beautiful samurai sword, or to present one to your friend. Don’t miss such a chance!
NOTE: (1) The sword is well assembled with saya and free silk SWORD BAG.
(2) We will give you for free
(3) This Katana can be taken apart fully anytime for maintenance purposes, you can disassemble the sword from the handle by taking out two pegs.
(4) Due to our swords are full hand made, so Specs will vary slightly from sword to sword. Please understand.